Sunday, May 8, 2016

" I'LL BE DOGGONE " marvin gaye



Now did  you hear what I say?
Well now what I say

First let me make things perfectly clear. I love animals all animals, truth be told if I had to kill one to feed myself I guess I would be a vegan . Family pet's are apart of the social fabric of our lives. We enjoy them as much as they enjoy us. One thing is a pet is  never judgmental. God put man on this earth his Dominion and to take care of the animals as well as the planet.

So why? Well it seems Washington St. and St. Clair St. has become the hot corner in the City of Painesville. Parking garage issues. as well as 23-year old Michael Sutton tossing a three month old puppy out of a six floor window at Washington Square Tower. A very hideous act that turned my stomach when I first heard about it.

Mr. Sutton will appear in Court Monday for his trial, thinking back the acting Judge Erik L. Waltetr wouldn't let him plead "Guilty last week? Claiming Sutton is not in the right state of mind.
He is being charged with a first-degree misdemeanor cruelty to companion animal charge .

We need to make an example here?
So at 7:30 AM a Rally by Nitro Ohio Army ( sounds like a friendly bunch) Will have there Rally and attend Suttons court appearance.

Mike Smeck head of Nitro that seeks felony provisions for animal cruelty. Something I can agree with. But then this statement:
Smeck said "I know Sutton is sick, but that's no excuse."

Anyone following this knows Sutton is sick. I guess my question to Mike Smeck what do you believe his sentence should be?  Thank God is wasn't a small child he threw out that window! Before  Mr. Sutton is released into society he must be fully capable  to function normally. Is a Felony conviction going to do him or us any good?

I guess there's not much we can do for that three moth old puppy "Nox" but just maybe we can repair a damaged human being?

I guess the other thing that constantly bother's me is all kinds of groups wanting to use our city as a place to express their causes? Animal Rights, Illegal Rights, Anti-Illegal Rights, the KKK what's draws everyone here? I have been told our Veterans Park is a great back-drop? Maybe so . But does Mr. Smeck's group not believe the resident's of Painesville can't deal with this on their own?

Best love message I've ever heard... " I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"...because I've BEEN LOVING MY MOTHER SINCE I OPENED MY EYES....

Unknown

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY1

15 Comments:

At May 8, 2016 at 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihe the poor little boy , this with Terms bleeding heart pulling strings.

 
At May 8, 2016 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You asked if Mr. Smeck's group doesn't believe that Painesville residents can deal with the Sutton incident on their own. Perhaps the group sees who residents keep electing to council, and their apathy toward pretty much anything that doesn't have to do with Mexicans, and realize that the answer is probably "no".

 
At May 9, 2016 at 5:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care about animals. I love pets.
The term Felony is, and should be, for Rape, armed robbery etc.
This crime is cruelty and misdemeanor.
Anyone who would actually want it moved into the domain of felony either doesn't understand the legal system, or is bordering on silly, stupid or similar.
A judge can make the sentence match the crime, no problem.
The judge can cause the legal system get this man help and the correct punishment.

I always wonder if some of these groups could actually do something good for people, or is it that animals are all they can handle.

We were talking about this dog cruelty over Mothers Day supper. I actually haven't read if the puppy died from his fall.

 
At May 9, 2016 at 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Smecks group is for a very good cause. It is yet to be seen if the guy that threw that poor dog is having mental problems or not. Sorry if he is, and hope he gets the help he needs if he is, but that doesn't take away from the group's effort of going to places where animals have been purposefully harmed and advocating for them. The laws of our country are way out of whack on animal abuse; it's unbelievable what people can get away with. I applaud their efforts, and I'm glad they are here.

 
At May 9, 2016 at 9:05 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

3:11 Walked into that one. Although I have more confidence in Painesville's court system then our city council.
5:33/ 7:30 I agree we have to be very careful with felony charges?
I advocated it in my post. I was looking at a case like Michael Vick this man financially rewarded himself and other's through dog fighting. As well as not caring for his "fighters" he abused other dogs who were used as sparing, practice fighters. I shed no tear as this man went to prison. A felony for this charge, no problem.
7:30 mentioned the good works by Mr. Smeck. What troubled me was his statement "I know Mr. Sutton is sick, but that's no excuse". So what point as well as punishment does he wish to make? Was this to claim a sick person knows what his actions did? I suppose an autopsy was preformed on the dog. Mr. Sutton claims he knows he did wrong. He wanted to plead guilty last week. The question should be what and why caused him to do this? Bleeding heart and all.
The reason we have court's and elect Judges is that they are supposed to be the wisest among us and they are the best to decide what's best for the victim, perpetrator as well as the community.

 
At May 10, 2016 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone in Willowick is trying to steal our thunder at being #6 worst! Now they are stealing decorative butterflies off of a memorial of children who have died at Manry Park.

 
At May 10, 2016 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason Painesville gets so many protesters is because Painesville is the County Seat and where the major courts are located. There's been picketing at municipal courts in other Lake County cities, but Painesville get the most as they are the County Seat with the County Courts.

 
At May 10, 2016 at 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Children died at Manry Park???

 
At May 10, 2016 at 1:36 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

10:44 There was a Memorial for children in Willowick.
9:56 Good reason wonder why Chardon as well as Jefferson don't get more attention?

 
At May 10, 2016 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Term,
I know what the story is but read the last part of the post by 9:46 and tell me what it says.

 
At May 10, 2016 at 1:58 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

1:39 Yes they gave the impression children died at the park none did.

 
At May 12, 2016 at 5:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've traveled all over the world and I've seen my share of repressive governments. I'm very appreciative of our right to peacefully protest, question school boards, criticize City Councils, support animal rights, favor [or not] immigration. The day the KKK came to town I attended a counter rally at LEC Morley Music Building. I thought it was a great day in Painesville. God Bless Freedom. I wish more people would peacefully exercise their right to protest.

 
At May 13, 2016 at 5:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many would never have the courage to picket or publicly protest or support their beliefs. They would rather post anonymous rumor, gossip and innuendo on a blog. God Bless America.

 
At May 13, 2016 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For 946 and others, it's not just children in Willowick, but from that area. My mother in law lives in Eastlake, and had a stillborn baby, and has a memorial stone there....

 
At May 14, 2016 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

1:12 Thanks for clearing that up. The butterflies were part of the monument and they were stolen?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home