Sunday, March 1, 2015

"CITY COUNCIL MEETING" 03/02/15

Not much to do about to do.

Second reading  for the Job Creation Tax  Credit  Resolution.

And pretty much that's it.

No Departmental Presentations. Nada. Zilch.

Now something was mentioned that interested me;

Executive Session  To discuss Personnel, Policies and Procedures.

Just being the skeptic that I am I willing to bet someone on council is about to be taken to the woodshed Monday night. Maybe over the Councilman's conversation with the fire chief?

Now in my thinking the Council-President should be the one going to the woodshed. As it's his responsibility to control the conversation as well as the meeting.  Something these dysfunctional  council members should give thought about.

Now this is only a wild guess. Plus we will never know.

4 Comments:

At March 1, 2015 at 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope you are wrong.
IMO, these are the questions and points that should be brought out. The Council has an obligation to ask questions and the Administration has an obligation to reply with an honest answer.
I guess my question would be that since we know who the Councilman is, who would be taking him to the wood shed?? The Council President? The CM? The City attorney? Who??

 
At March 1, 2015 at 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think presidents speaking would have gaged Flocks speaking. No one should ever be spoken to that way in public. Shame on Mr Flock. ANother contention- new police cars? Seems some new others got new decals bcause police chief didnt like the old ones? Really? What kind of budget do we have here? More needless spending - heard too got a new and different office, all remodled on taxpayers dollars. I didn't know they got a levy increase with an unending supply of money? With all the large funds spent does anyone realize all this petty little stuff adds up to big bucks too.

 
At March 1, 2015 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

10:54 I hope I am wrong too.

11`:14 You know I disagree with you. I didn't notice Flock belittling the chief. How do you assume that if the CP had said anything it wouldn't have ended? Only as Flock explained council makes the best decision on the facts brought to them, Whether equipment, policy whatever.I guess maybe the chief painted a better picture than he should have. The chief could have ended it my telling the councilman I will happily discuss this with you and the CM. I'm glad it happened. Very rarely is anybody held responsible around here. Also looking at other department heads it appeared it gave them something to think about. Other council members also seemed shocked that this was brought up in public. It was and as I mentioned I believe the councilman as well as the fire chief want what's best for Painesville. OR we can continue to thank people for doing the job they were hired to do, with good or bad results.

 
At March 1, 2015 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

11:14 I like the new decals too! If these were are only problems

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home