Saturday, March 5, 2016

"COUNCIL MEETING 03/07/16


WELL I CAN'T TELL YOU TO MUCH IT SEEMS THE COUNCIL PAGE ON THE CITY WEBSITE WON'T OPEN? FELL FREE TO TRY!

 I will do the best I can;

First the renaming  B.S. of  Historic Downtown Painesville will be on third reading and pass. What a surprise!

Second reading on the property located off Elm and Oak St for agriculture  (tree farm)

Put bids out for the Maplewood basin

Spend about 2 million in bonds to get the Cedarbrook basin project rolling? I only hope they haven't forgotten that March 31 deadline. Come on Mike someone need a little push!


Can't think of much more . Without viewing the agenda,

But on that note I will have a surprise for council as well as the administration during visitor time.

Great to see the Painesville Pride updated the council's picture.


Seems Trump's real name before it was Trump was  Drumpf?

My German is very poor but Doom Cough in German means "Dumb A@#! might be wrong it Drumpf
 might mean fellow with Orange face and little hands!

Trump claims he only received ONE million dollars from his father? I guess I have to ask how much did Donald inherit after his father's passing?

It must be great to be born on third base and wake up every morning believing you hit a home run!

4 Comments:

At March 5, 2016 at 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only hope is that any young people who read this site do not listen to Term and his immature, hysterical political garbage. Please get your info elsewhere. P.S. A vote for Clinton, Sanders, or any of the Republicans besides Trump is a vote for not only more of the same, but worse. Trump is a jerk, but he's the only jerk out of all of them who has a chance of saving us. P.P.S.S. Say whatever stupid thing you want to now Term, as I will not answer. I just wanted to shout out to the kids you said wanted to talk to you about politics, and I beg them to look at the level of your maturity before they listen to you.

 
At March 5, 2016 at 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANy new info on the old Diamond property? There supposed to be building a sports complex like SPIRE in Geneva. Anyone on this? Any committee people with status on when this may happen?

 
At March 6, 2016 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

4:39 Lakeview Bluffs? Anybody heard anything new or just that big hole dug in Painesville for the failed golf course?

1:56 I have to ask do you read that you typed before you hit SEND?
Those young people have no need to worry about mu maturity only the person who's maturity who dreams to run this country. Your Donald!

In your comment you not me calls Trump a 'Jerk' So are you suggesting in their first election they can look back in 30 years and tell their children well I voted for Trump because some hateful, senile old woman told me too?

Believe me your giving them a lot to think about with your comment.

Now remember your promise.

 
At March 6, 2016 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if its Lakeview Bluffs, that sounds too pretty for that. There is a committee that meets a couple times a year about it. Though no one has represented the city since Rita McMahon.
How can this move forward without city manager presence?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home