Saturday, March 12, 2016

'BEFORE THE DELUGE" jackson browne



Some of them were dreamers
And some of them were fools

Last Friday when I posted "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show" never realizing that Chicago would provide a trailer to what Cleveland might look like in July? You have to wonder who plan's these events? St. Louis check. Chicago check. Cleveland?

My best guess is in some room at Cleveland City Hall that old line from the movie Jaws is being heard? We need a bigger boat!

Donald Trump has the right to free speech as we all do. Disrupting has rally last night might have seemed like a victory to some , but what did we really win? More of the same.

First Mr. Trump can't bring the wood, gasoline and matches and then claim he had nothing to do with the bonfire? All words and deeds have consequences. First off what you witnessed last night was not a riot possibly  just a skirmish. I am afraid it will only result in more violence from both sides.

I have listened for close to eight years how President Obama has divided us. Well Mr. Trump has been able to warp speed us more in less then eight months. As they looked around on who caused the protest, Black lives Matter, Occupy, Move On, Muslim's, Mexicans who hasn't he insulted? I was waiting to hear that the Pope as well as the  Holy Name Society was to blame.

Look we get into politics quite often here but for my part I would never think to get violent with someone who disagrees with me, but that's me. Walk away

What was the tipping point? I believe it was Thursday night when that 78 year-old man sucker punched that protester as he was being lead out of the rally. He gets hit and he is dragged by law enforcement to the ground. When I first witnessed that I could swear I heard from far away "Aw, Hell no!" then when arrested the old man made the claim he might have been ISIS? Next time maybe we kill him?

Trump is a novice at all this and unless he can  quit  flying by the seat of his pants and surrounds himself with knowledgeable people he will listen to, Cleveland will be a battlefield in July and the first victim will be Trump's  campaign.

The man want's to be our leader show us your leadership qualities remember that can't be something you can negotiate!

Interesting it took FOXNEWS less then five minutes to blame President Obama

As I watched the funeral of Nancy Reagan I though how glad I was she didn't witness all this. She is forever blessed in a place with here soul mate. Have we somehow reached the end of the Reagan legacy?

7 Comments:

At March 13, 2016 at 4:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For anyone who understands that we need Mr. Trump to become president if we are going to save our country, please understand that he has to win the primary on Tuesday first. Please get out and vote. If you have any questions, please call The Lake County Board of Elections at 440-350-2700. Also, as was stated in The News-Herald today, the Republican ballot is confusing, as you need to mark two different places for your presidential candidate. If you have any questions about this, call the Board of Elections beforehand, or ask at your voting location before it's your turn to vote. I don't know why they have the ballots so screwed up, but that's the way it is, so please be advised.

 
At March 14, 2016 at 6:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always thought protesting against a candidate at their events is one of the dumbest thing the opposition can do as it only serves to draw more attention to the candidate. Watching the news yesterday and seeing the protesters yelling at the people leaving the Trump rally to me just makes the protesters look bad, the people have the right to attend the event without being harassed by the protesters.

 
At March 14, 2016 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I world never think that way either, TERM.

I do know how the left, the communists and radicals will hire professional agitators and thugs to "Create" something out of thin air, or throw fuel on the slightest spark.

That's nowhere near fair or honest.

 
At March 14, 2016 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

4:57 Another Drumpf ad? Look I post this only to help the "poorly educated" that Drumpf loves?
Then again if you really can't figure out a simple ballot you should question your ability to even be voting?
6:17 I agree with you.
7:06 Well somebody saved a lot of money, You have a candidate in Drumpf who walks around with a flame thrower!

 
At March 14, 2016 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted last week and the ballot didn't seem confusing to me? Obvious your confused by more then the ballot your candidate also? Kasich in'16

 
At March 14, 2016 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is 4:57 to 9:27 and 10:42: Grow up!

 
At March 15, 2016 at 10:15 AM , Anonymous TTERM>> said...

4:57/5:29 Maybe I'll grow up when you wise up?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home