Tuesday, November 24, 2015

" THANKSGIVING 2015"


I guess this is the time of the year and look back at what we harvested this year.  Myself I had a pretty good year all thing considered. Many of you have suffered loses this year and setbacks . Maybe a family member will no longer be at the table this year, maybe at setback such as a divorce, job loss look all I can tell you is look forward to a better 2016.

Along with Thanksgiving comes "Black Friday" something I refuse to involve myself in. Although many family members are lacing up the Nike's as I compose this. Wonder if Painesville's Downtown will host Black Friday Deals?

Homeless people are impressed of the new Christmas Decorations, well at least they are consistently in the park to enjoy them. I wonder if Santa's house has been served a vacant property fee and fine?

Turkey's as well as pumpkins seem a bit higher this year. Then again did you ever think you would see gasoline at $1.89 a gallon during the Thanksgiving holiday season?

Football anybody but me notice this Thursday no AFC team will be playing all six teams are NFC teams I wonder why?

Yes Ohio State stunk up the place last Saturday, oh well winning 47 out of 50 games make's Brown's fans envious anyway.

Only in College football can you be one of the highest percentage winning coaches and Alumni wants to buy your contract out for between 15 and 20 million dollars. Knowing full well Les Miles phone will be ringing with a new job offer no sooner then the signature is dry. I guess my only question is who does LSU plan to replace Miles with?


Oh, and that JV team ISIL what a mood killer. Soon we will be hearing the rage for a ground war, again. I don't care who or what they are called they want to end our Thanksgivings and everything else. Whether we know it or admit to it we are presently in a Holy War and the enemy doesn't want to negotiate ...they just want you Dead! A happy thought to end  this the 1200 post all time on this site.

Least not forget the 1% no not the Trumps, but the true American patriot's that willing give all for the protection of this great country and it's citizens. The members of our Armed Services.

Love and protect the ones you love stay vigil and never not share your bounty with others.

Happy  Thanksgiving

5 Comments:

At November 25, 2015 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Had it! said...

Speaking for myself I view Donald Trump a bigger threat than ISIS? I can't believe my fellow Americans are this stupid!

 
At November 25, 2015 at 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trump? 81% of whites are killed by blacks?
Thousands, Thousands Moslems celebrated the towers coming down in Jersey City. I don't remember where I saw it but I have a perfect memory?
We will build a great wall that Mexico will pay for?
Want to bet most Trump supporters still believe in Santa Claus? Now that would be an interesting poll!
I agree with you Term the GOP will never let this happen.

 
At November 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do have to thank Trump for one thing. The polls show the career politicians what the American people are thinking.

Oh...maybe two things...entertainment.

 
At December 8, 2015 at 6:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

10:23am, Muslims did dance in the street in Dearborn Michigan when the towers came down. I remember seeing videos of it. So it did happen.

 
At December 8, 2015 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

6:33 I do remember seeing dancing in the streets in Bagdad and the West Bank. I am sure if there was video of dancing in Dearborn or Jersey City we would have seen it in the last week or two.

9:43 Entertainment .... in a funny way?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home