Friday, June 22, 2012

"GET READY CAUSE HERE I COME" smokey robinson & the miracles

I didn't attend the planning commission meeting 06/20/12  because either I had forgot about it  OR  how many times are we going to go back and forth between this commission and city council? Do I really want to hear all this hashed over again?
Well I was informed I missed a good  meeting. Seems the same charaters that have been opposed to this venture from the beginning are still opposed and  there doesn't
 seem to be any change in the way they think. I heard many residents not only came in support some even offerd solutions. Like where tour buses could park. I have come away with a different view of Mr. Komjati and other members of the planning commission, so some in the audience can shake their heads all the want.  I believe he as well as the other members believe putting Painesville ahead of a few disgrunted residents. Mr. Smead, you as well as the Jamie are a resident of Painesville right?
All in all I believe  this is also far from over. A lawsuit is on the horizon. Against the city as well as the Shamakins.
The Shamakins only mistake was finding this mansion in Painesville. Cooperation from the city well as well  intended lets hope they didn't do anything wrong as Mr. Meyers Esq. has suggested.
Are there players in that 46 that signed Mr. Callenders petition we are unaware of?
I would love this post be about getting ready  for Painesville to have a first-class addition to Painesville. Hope things work out.

Stay tuned.

11 Comments:

At June 23, 2012 at 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've offered to change houses with Mr. Callender. My neighborhood is nice, we have a nice home but I would like a bigger place. Haven't heard from him. How about it?

 
At June 24, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, front page of the News-Herald Painesville council take on pit bulls?
Last time it was about chickens. With everything going on in Painesville this is what we get?
The story they did on downtown reinvigoration made no mention of how to fund these project?
Everytime the city has a building project they mention businesses that are interested but presently remain nameless. Hospital site, Coe site any site. Do people really believe this?

 
At June 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a Pit Bull? There is nao such breed, I do believe. Check with the AKC. Seems this is all for naught if that is the case.

 
At June 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will change houses with Mr. Callender.
I have 4 houses with 39 latinos as my neighbors and the noise WOW (we call the police all the time and it just goes on and on and on)

And on Sunday we saw 3 of them in a row on the side of there house taking a leak it was like the were standing in a bathroom.

 
At June 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So instead of these 39 Latinos being home fixing their own countries, they are here urinating outside in public in ours. My heart just growns fonder and fonder.

 
At June 26, 2012 at 6:30 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

2:30 You have never mentioned where you live, what street.
If this had happened in front of me I would have called the police, to get a record generated on this.
Many times people will call a councilman, the councilman will call the police and be told this is the first they have heard about this?

 
At June 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey PCPD CHIEF, are you getting this? These cops in this city need to be held accountable. Im tired of hearing of them turning the other cheek.

 
At June 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

11:17 Just a guess, but I believe you would get better results calling him don't you?
Maybe you just wanted to blow off some steam?

 
At June 27, 2012 at 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is 2:30 Yes we call all the time and we did report the outside bathroom

 
At June 28, 2012 at 6:17 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

7:58 I have to ask did the police write an incident report?
You need to establish a paper trail. Did the police talk to you? Did they talk to your neighbor?
You're doing the right thing. People have to be made aware that whoever you are that behavior is unexceptable.
Another thing to do is ask the officers name or badge number.

 
At June 28, 2012 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I'm blowing off steam. If the correct officials do not even know what is going on they can't take action. I suggest taking pictures and videos of all the illegal actions including letting the tape roll when the police come. Get it all down, paper trail whatever it takes to stop this nonsense. I'm appalled at the lamb and goat comment. NO way should this be allowed in a city. Guess it started with the chickens and I was against that too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home