Wednesday, December 16, 2015

" SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS " john lennon



 Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

 So it's that time of year to most it is the best time of the year, me I like it better when it's warming up but can't complain about this December.

Thought I'd like to share with you;

In my 65 years I have yet to see a new Buick let alone a Lexus with a big red ribbon on it Christmas morning . Please if you are doing this let me know so as I can see it and  know people really do these things.

A hint from years of experience, Don't fall for the Pajama Gram  commercial? No wife is that happy to receive a pair of pajama's on Christmas. I will add here that on Valentine's day forget the giant Teddy Gram  it could easily be thrown at you from the second floor. Another hint no man has been shot by his wife as he is washing dishes!

The commercials I don't get the perfume ones? One a guy gets in a car backs up and stops as a girl stands by the door. "I thought I lost you?" what does it mean? Woman undresses and climbs a scarf rope to the I guess the Sistine chapel? Climbs up and out  then what?
Some guy on a bridge a woman driving a speedboat see him turns around and smiles?
Gisele Bundchen , you know Tom Brady's wife kissing some guy. Why didn't they use Tom?

Holiday decorations that include a Nativity scene with also Santa Claus, Frosty or who knows what? You wonder why some call us infidels?

Please feel free to share some of your Holiday quirks?

Yes the Holidays I was thinking after watching the most outrageous fear in the last month,. If I was ISIS I could have a ball with us. Threaten to blow up a Mall any Mall. So then you order items from Amazon  and I claim to put bombs in packages or anthrax on peoples door steps.
My point being we should be on alert but the fear factor seems to have overtaken us. Last night 's debate shocked me with the carpet bombing, shooting down Russian planes and killing terrorist family members! Unbelievable Lets shred the Constitution we need to be reminded we are the home of the free and the BRAVE!
Also noticed no one told us how we were going to pay for this?
Now today we find out there were no Facebook messages? Who started that one?
Today  a Willoughby resident editoral in the News-Herald believes we should all wear body armor?

MERRY SHOPPING CHRISTMAS ! Only a few days to show Consumerism!


Never in all my voting days did I ever think that the Democratic Party would be viewed as the Grownups?

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2015 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you left out the most explosive item of the night. It appears Ted Cruz released classified national security information? Well we won't have the F.B.I. going through his e mails this jerk tells everyone on national TV.

 
At December 17, 2015 at 5:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Never in all my voting days." Me neither.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home