Friday, September 21, 2012

"DESPERADO" eagles

Lot of mentions  about people work evaluations. Some I can't print here on this site only for the colorful language that some have used.

So knowing how important and revealing  these evaluations are to some of you I decided to print my latest one from my employer concerning me.
Now you must remember my two main superiors I  have a warm relationship with me and I believe they sometimes fudge what the real facts are because of our close and warm work realionship.
.
1. Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and continues to dig.
2.  Works well when under constant supervision or cornered like a rat in a trap.
3. This employee is really not much of a has-been, more like a never was.
4. This employee has delusions of adequacy.
5. He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to meet them.
6 .I believe he has been working with glue too much.
7 .Gates are down, the lights are flashing but no train seems to be coming.
8. Recently caught him in an  arguement with a company signpost.
9.  Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold them all together.
10.Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, he only gargles.
11. He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier.
12.The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.

Only a dozen there were more. You know what's scary I'm not one of the 47% Mitt seems to talk about.

5 Comments:

At September 22, 2012 at 4:01 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

4:05 I think you should be more concerned with yours. Think about it?

 
At September 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

4:01, what??? did I miss something?

 
At September 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Anonymous Crazy said...

What is this post about and who are you talking to? Where is 4:05?What was said?

 
At September 23, 2012 at 7:44 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

Crazy I was trying to lighten up the Blog. a bit with some humor. All this expense of electricity as well as what was going on at Harvey. It was depressing.
4:05 made a snide comment and if you want to attack someone atleast be honest enough to have the guts to say who you are.

 
At September 23, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to lightening things up!

Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home