Thursday, August 25, 2011

"DOWN ON MAIN STREET" bob seger

PAINESVILLE OPEN AIR MARKET ARTS,CRAFTS AND LOCALLY GROWN PRODUCE.

For the first time starting this Saturday August 27 from 11:00am to 5pm Painesville will host an open air market along Main St.
Each Saturday will be selling goods such as Arts and Crafts[jewelry, metal and wood sculptures, glassware,paintings and prints ect.]
As well as freshly grown local produce.
This is a great start and way to bring shopping and fun back to Downtown Painesville.

3 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Me said...

I don't believe my eyes.
Was your last line a compliment?
Reading these posts, I did not know positive words were in your vocabulary.

 
At August 26, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

Believe your eyes. Again the city and our schools have the Painesville Pride, Painesville Newsletter, as well as their web site.
The schools have a news-letter aand a web site as well as someone paid to handle the P.R.
In all these venues not a negative word about either administration's or anything not of a positive nature.
When we were kids they called this propaganda. Today it's called public relations. I call it spin.
Residents should know more then what the administration's want them to only know.

 
At August 26, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

Oh, and it wasn't mine line I copied it off an email that was sent to me. I just agreed.
Also I'm happy you read the blog. Thank-you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home