Thursday, June 30, 2016

"LIVIN' LA VIDA LOCA" ricky martin



Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down


Oh, the everlasting saga of Veronica Dahlberg, continues in the City of Painesville!

Say what you want about this woman she's always figuring out away to get someone to give her and/or her HOLA  something for nothing! What a great civic lesson for new immigrants.

Ms. Dahlberg embeds herself into many organizations not to improve that organization but to see what the organization can do for HOLA. Ask someone on the local Chamber of Commerce. She's presently doing so well she now has a Project Director Elizabeth Perez.

On July 11, 2016 at 3:00 PM on the fifth -floor of the County Nolan Building the Land Bank will hold a meeting.

Myself I expect many anti-illegal citizen's to show up, but me I have to ask if yes our Diversity is so important as well as our desire for all in this community to assimilate why in God's name is a government agency giving JUST  Latino's a clubhouse?

What Black's don't need a  place to Chill, or a White Hangout's. I guess there  just doesn't show a need around here?

Now the Land  Bank is in their mind doing a positive land transfer. Problem is it not for two-thirds of the population of our community. It's plain old segregation.

Can you imagine the government giving land, building as well as grant money to repair the roof, install a commercial kitchen in the rehab business? Did they do this for any other 'culture' club?

And foremost where will the patrons of this park their vehicles? St. Mary's? I hope the Diocese realizes they are responsible for whatever happens on their property.

I can only hope people who attend this meeting stick to the facts! and not get involved with the legality of a federal issue.


CLE SPORTS!

Cav's still NBA  Champs
Indian's In first place, haven't lost since Cav's won Finals.
Lake Erie Monster's Still Chandler Cup Champs
Brown's 4 straight weeks with nobody failing a drug test!
 

6 Comments:

At June 30, 2016 at 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something for nothing is not new for these people. Yet we keep giving Ms Dahlberg whatever she wants. We just keep feeding the fuel and fanning the flames. Soon there will be nothing left of this town. Ever been to Mexico? Or border towns? I have numerous times. It reminded me of photos of Baghdad. And when I drive here I am seeing the same thing along with a city, council, employees and administration too afraid to fix what they need to. What a shame we have to be the armpit of the county.

 
At July 1, 2016 at 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

R U surprised? with all the illegal immigrants with their hands out getting free stuff from the hard working US citizens. Why is this a shock to you or any different than what we've been doing for many years?

 
At July 1, 2016 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

5:07 The only failure I can blame local government for is not imposing the same rules on new resident's that they expect on all of us. I believe it continues even today. Can you see me walking off of private property giving a false name to law enforcement , then telling them my real identity as they tell me to go home? City codes of occupancy ignored, numerous other infractions that no Painesville resident's would get a pass on.
7:25 Maybe just a little. I do believe if we make this an 'illegal' issue it will not help. I want them to explain the how come and why.
That building could be torn down and two residential homes put in it's footprint.
I am sure there is more to this than we are being told.

 
At July 1, 2016 at 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad we can't deport Dahlberg. She stinks as a citizen of the U.S. Where's I.C.E when you need them? Maybe we could have her swept up in a big raid, and then say we didn't know she was legal. I think it's shocking that she is being given anything more free. I wonder if there's anything that we can do about this. What is she going to do there, and who is going to be responsible for the upkeep/repairs, etc. If they're giving out free stuff to someone who is advocating for illegals, then I want my free stuff, too. After all, I'm a citizen, and last I knew, I can't go to Mexico and get free stuff, so if my city is giving them more, then I want some, too. How long does she own this building then...forever? Can she sell it when she wants to? Will the traitor live there?

 
At July 1, 2016 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

2:19 She's exercising her right as a citizen. I have no problem with that my problem is with the fact other's as well as myself are financing the operation.

 
At July 3, 2016 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See the front page of the paper? People being sworn in as citizens? Yes, I know it was a small picture and MAY NOT have captured everyone, but I didn't see or read any Hispanic name there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home