Friday, September 13, 2013

"THAT SMELL" lynyrd skynyrd

Can't you smell that smell?

Look I asked the administration for information that has to do with Prairie State Energy Campus, that was after the meeting when council-president Hada asked councilman Flock if he was a member of Ohio Citizen Action? Councilman Flock answered No. Well Mr. Hada I am a proud member of OCA. and the information presented to me is starting to help unravel this screwed up deal that you led us into. Here are some 'FACTS'.

Yes, I had help these are some of the numbers I will present to council Monday night.

My question to them will be whats worse a council that voted on a bad deal,or a council when they learn of that deal does nothing?

Tomorrow, I will show you how you can figure out these cost's on your own.

Interesting article on the front page of the Lake County Tribune 09/13/13 look at the graphs and then tell me certain people aren't telling you the whole truth?





 

 




 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home