Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"OVER AND OVER AGAIN" nelly tim mcgraw

Well at Monday night's school board meeting it was announced that the board will seek a renewal of an operating 6.06 levy with the present effective millage presently at 4.4 mills. Read about it in the Wednesday News-Herald. This could  be put on the May ballot and if it failed you could see it again in August, November.
Presently I am waiting for my tax bill to see what the last levy along with the reappraisal of my home is.
Many will not understand that this is a renewal not like the one last November. I believe the board will have to explain this to taxpayers.
The board also discussed finding a headhunter to find a replacement for Dr. Hanlon.

********************************************************************************************

Also as manny of you might have noticed Steele Mansion seems to now have it's windows in place and I bet we can expect some interior work this winter.

*********************************************************************************************

The acting city manager has answered my question on the submitted electric bill. My math was wrong? If that person had been a Painesville customer their bill would have been 13 cents cheaper??? Along with the claim that over a year the Painesville resident would see a 20% saving? Now it's my turn to check the math. Were running a 25 million dollar operation to save 13 cents?

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2012 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems that county judge has some pull? Hach Inc. seems to be laying new pipe behind the court house. Wish that judge lived on my street.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home