Monday, November 21, 2016

"A CHANGE WILL DO YOU GOOD" sheryl crow



Bottom feeder insincere
High fed low-fat pioneer


Tonight's Painesville Council Meeting? No much about anything. It's Thanksgiving and I've lost a desire to listen,

What to say? Did you notice all the salt on the city street's today?

Now the election is over and the only thing locally is the make -up of the Lake County Commissioner Board. Two new members and it also broke up the Democratic Cartel on that office. I don't think Commissioner Troy will seem so high and mighty after the first of the year?

Never was a fan of one party controlling all three seats. Sit in at a meeting and see why.

Jerry Cirino will bring his business experience to the table. Don't know much about John Hamercheck?

What will be the commissioner's plan for the Dorothy Allen Building?

What will be the make-up of the Land Bank after the first of the year?

And thinking back at some of the Commissioner Meetings I have attended there was a very determined group of people that were opposed to the Commissioner's approval on the infamous Mexican Matricula Card  (MCAS).

My question is will this determined group of people go to the Commissioner's and ask them to resend  the card? Or was it all a rouse to make a fuss to embarrass the present commissioner's?

It will be interesting if this goal died on election day or will they turn the heat on in January?

Wonder if they will be disappointed by what they hear?

11 Comments:

At November 21, 2016 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, there was more salt on the roads than there was snow.
Why??
We must have a surplus of salt stored somewhere.

 
At November 22, 2016 at 6:11 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

Could be, or no when there isn't salt on the roads you complained we used to much salt so we cut back? Either way you lose.
It would be interesting to hear the real story? Seem we have discussed this before?

 
At November 22, 2016 at 6:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Term, this is 606 and I have never complained about it either way.
I was just surprised because we really didn't have any snow on the ground but I see piles of salt at every intersection in town. Seems like a waste of time and materials to me.

 
At November 22, 2016 at 7:08 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

6:21 Be Prepared? Look I only hope when the first big winter storm hits we will see those plow trucks and salt trucks on the road. No surprises! Of course when the closest director lives 30 miles away will they even know?
Look I mentioned this as an afterthought. but really that was a lot of salt!

 
At November 22, 2016 at 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the piles of salt where I run in the streets but then today noticed all the run off drains are clogged solid with leaves. So even if there was enough snow to melt it would have no where to go. Seems like the street sweeper out to be doing over time. Not complaining just an observation on my morning runs.

 
At November 22, 2016 at 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could not believe the amount of salt that is on the roads either, Its just foolish!

 
At November 22, 2016 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year I called the commissioners regarding the Matricula Card. No one was available so I left my name and number with each one. I only received one call back, Malecek I believe. The the others had zero interest in their populations questions.

 
At November 22, 2016 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad the wrong Democrat lost a commissioner seat; I would replace Dan Troy with Judy Moran in an instant. My neighbor is a Republican who works for Painesville Township, and he has told me more than once that Moran was willing to work with Republicans on issues where there was a common interest. I don't get that feeling from Troy, so it'll be interesting to see how well he "plays with others" in commissioner meetings.

 
At November 23, 2016 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous TERM>> said...

8:46 I don't see him adapting either. That's what happens when a heavy handed party doesn't listen to the minions. Call them after January 10,2017 see if you get a different response?
2:53/8:19 I didn't realize my offhand remark about salt would get this response? I guess people noticed.

 
At November 23, 2016 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy is a career politician who should have been turned out to pasture in the last election (and it came pretty close to happening if I recall correctly).
He always was a loud mouthed jerk. The term bully comes to mind.
With the new people coming on board, it should be interesting to see how he handles it.

 
At November 23, 2016 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, don't worry. I'm pretty sure Troy will be challenged by a very viable candidate in two years. Trust me on this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home